Nama : Junita Simanjuntak
Kelas : Pagi
Jurusan : Akuntansi
SOAL:
A. For each sentence, fill in the blank with the correct answer
1.
Please tell me what Makes
you cry
a. if
b. what
c. whether
d. how
2. I do not know that He has no parents
a. that
b. why
c. what
d. when
3. Please tell me what Do you want
a. what
b. if
c. when
d. why
4. I really hope that You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony
a. that
b. then
c. when
d. where
5. I promise that I will take care of you
a. whether
b. why
c. that
d. what
B. Create 5 examples of direct sentences then convert them into report sentences!
1. Direct : I was sleeping when mary called
Indirect : He said that he had been sleeping
when mary called
2. Direct : It is too late
Indirect : I said it was too late
3. Direct : I like ice cream
Indirect : He said that he liked ice cream
4. Direct : I’II see you later
Indirect : He said that would see me later
5. Direct : Please help me !
Indirect : He asked me to help his
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar